Ir al contenido principal

A show I saw (my firts one)

Throughout my life, I didn't go to many shows because my mother didn't like the idea of going to see and hear music somewhere else. So it wasn't until I was older, when I was 14, that I was able to go to my first show alone with my best friend. The show was on September 8, 2017, at Movistar Arena and we were taken by my best friend's parents. 

One of my favorite bands, 5 Second of Summer, performed, I enjoyed the whole show because they played all my favorite songs and I was surrounded by other people who also enjoyed their music. It was a little sad because I missed most of the pictures and videos I took that day.

Because of my age, I didn't buy tickets for the seats closest to the stage. So when they announced that they were coming in July this year, with my best friend we decided to buy tickets for the place closest to the stage. This time it was a new experience, because we had to go before to get a good spot, so we could talk with other fans and share our experience with the band. And this time I took good videos of the show and saved the files very well.

Also, my best friend and I did something crazy and bought a hoodie for about $60, but that was a once-in-a-lifetime experience.


Comentarios

  1. Sounds like a great memory. I love seeing live music and I´ve been lucky enough to see hundreds of great bands over the years.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

FP Top 5

Well, this past week was very relaxing without class and work. I don't do too many things, but I am still going to talk a little bit about them. Sleep I had a good time sleeping during the week, but my sleep schedule is very messed up because of that. The truth is that I would go to bed early but stay up very late at night doing other things. Watching series It's difficult for me to watch series constantly so this week I decided to catch up on all the episodes I had not seen. One of the series I saw was The King's Affection, it is about a girl who has to pass for her twin brother who was the heir to the throne but he died. Going out with friends During this week I went out with my friends to celebrate the birthday of one of them, we did a lot of things but one of my favorites was to eat Korean food at one of my favorite places because I haven't eaten there in a long time. Hobbies One of my favorite things is doing legos so this week when I went to shop with my mom and a

My cultural Radar

I read the cultural snapshot about Will Poulter, I know it from the Maze Runner movies. They talked about an album he likes and how the artist is very talented with lyrics and music. Also about a book he recently finished reading about race and the enveloping nature of masculinity. He talked about one of his favorite places to eat because of the quality and variety of food he finds there. He talks about his enjoyment of the ITV adaptation of Len Deighton's spy novel and how good they are. Also about a comedian he started seeing during the lockdown. And about one black-owned eyewear brand that designs its pieces based on its racial mix. One of the things I found most interesting is the relationship he has with artist Kojey Radical and his music, it´s as if he adores every piece he does. Now I am going to talk about my cultural radar: Show: Los 80 I've seen this show several times throughout my life, but each time it affects me differently, and it's always like it's the f